Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I am trying to move my site

I've decided that $57.10 is too much to pay every month for The Blog Peoria Project and TellPeoria. So, I've just spent $19.96 to open a reseller account at Hostgator.com. And Hostgator will move the site over themselves. The problem is, I need to get WiredTree to agree to un-deactivate my account so HostGator can move the stuff over. i have no problem with WiredTree. They've served me well. It's just the opportunity to save $25 bucks a month was too good to pass up.

And since I get unlimited domains on this account, all I need to do is BUY some domains and point them to my site. So, it looks like I'll be creating "peoriaundergrounder.com" and possibly "thepeoriapundit.com."

Any Blog Peoria Project member who wants to their own domain, contact me after the dust settles.

No comments:

Post a Comment